December 30, 2013

Birthdays

When is your birthday?
What do you usually do for your birthday?

This year I spent the morning donating blood on my birthday
for the American Red Cross Blood Drive hosted by the  Philadelphia Eagles.

This year I was surprised by cousins, siblings, family and friends 
and I was able to enjoy cupcakes, dinners, and multiple cakes...
so many cakes this year that I wasn't even able to capture 
a picture of all the cakes!

This year has been a great learning experience.
I also lost a family friend who I knew since I was 5 years old
along with my grandmother who left us at age 96 last week.

Philadelphia In Home Cooking Classes  Birthday class

These cupcakes were home made from my sister in law.... 
they were  SO good!


This was a fondue spread that one of my best friends 
from elementary school made...


This is me before cutting into another home made cake for me.
Philadelphia In Home Cooking Classes Birthdays

Zestfully, Let's Cultivate Food