September 29, 2011

Food Buzz Featured Publisher

As Autumn has officially arrived and my food blog's journey has reached a little over
6 months- I have received my "FB" letters today. I have become a featured publisher
on Food Buzz!
                                                           Foodbuzz

It's  pretty exciting and I'm looking forward to many more food related journeys!   I am also getting ready for my class this weekend. I will be teaching a dumplings class... and ambitious me... has a recipe sheet to cover 12 different types of dumplings in 2 hours!  We'll see what happens.  I also teach an Asian Fusion class as well- at  mainlineschoolnight.org 

If you happen to read my blog posts through a feed or reader: if you get a chance-
click on letscultivatefood.blogspot.com and check out my cleaned up page!
Thanks for reading my blog posts about food thus far.  I don't know who all is following
my blog- but I will say it's pretty cool to know that there are people whom I don't even know
that read my babbling... along with people I know and when they come up to me and
inform me that they made something found on my food blog...   pretty cool!