April 1, 2011

Jimmy Johns




The Jimmy John's franchise has made it's way to King of Prussia and Conshohocken.

JJ serves delicious gourmet sandwiches that for the price, quantity of food, and quality, should be putting Subway out of business any day now. My current recommendation is the #9, Italian Night Club with a bag of their BBQ chips.

As their slogan says, they are definitely freaky fast and freaky good!

What I like about the store is that it offers a young, hip atmosphere, yet, seems to fit in better in college towns. Regardless, it takes me to a more fun and more cool place, so I like it.

Bottom Line.. If you combine great food, in a fun atmosphere, and at a nice price, I'm a repeat customer for life.

http://www.jimmyjohns.com

*While Lee's Hoagies has been around the Philadelphia area for longer than JJ's, I've only recently discovered it. I haven't dared to venture too far down JJ's sandwich menu because the #9 is so tasty and so after a request I'm wondering if I should conduct a taste test.