November 21, 2011

Peanut Butter & BACON!

I heard this 89 year old woman say...
"What's that McDonalds like.. I've never been there before."
I was like....  what!!?! You've lived in the USA all of your life  and
have never been to a McDonalds at least once in your life?
All I could say was wow. Now, don't get me wrong I don't love
Micky D's but an occasional Egg McMuffin....come on.

Just like the McDonalds ....who hasn't had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
especially as a child or even now as an adult right?
Well, have you ever had a peanut butter bacon sandwich?
Yup, good ole peanut butter with that salty bacon in between 2 slices of bread.
Pretty good!  It can't get much easier to make as well. Take some cooked bacon,


 and some bread. (I decided to use plain old white bread for this one.


I spread the peanut butter on the bread and with a little butter- toasted the bread in
the pan as if I was going to make grilled cheese.


 Then, cut the bacon in half and lightly fried/toasted both sides of the bread.


 Yeah, It's a no brainer. You should try it.  It has bacon in it, come on. BACON!