August 11, 2014

Celebrate each day!

Celebrate each day... like it's ...... your birthday!

Why?   Because you deserve it.
Almost all of the time, we bring upon ourselves
the drama in our lives and the headaches and such.

If you have a positive outlook and try your best in
being productive and taking care of the people
around you even if it's simply by words... THEN
your day, each day will significantly become better!


Today I celebrate the fact that it's a Monday!
I have officially been blogging away for 40 months...
aka 3 years and 4 months.

I currently have over 50,000 world-wide followers and visitors of my blog.
This is also my 401st blog post.  WHAT!?!!

It certainly has been a fun venture so far. I can't complain.
As I have lost count with how many cooking classes (over 150 at this point)
and creating menus and menus and menus and .... wait for it....
MENUS. for Personal Chef lunches and dinners --
I am grateful. I am grateful that I have brought a smile to people
(often strangers- people I have met for the first time) with food.



Zestfully Let's Cultivate Food.........  day 11 of 31 days