August 1, 2014

Happy August....!

Can you believe it's August already???
WHAT!?!!!

Where in the world has the summer of 2014 gone?
I remember as a kid especially in elementary school
how loooong the lazy, hazy summer days were.

As August of 2014 has approached us,
many different things have been going on in my personal life.
Almost all good.  
One way I wanted to challenge myself through my food blog 
(that I started in March of 2011) was that I am going to 
write a post every single day in August....  yup. All. Thirty One. Days. 
I took the month of July off to catch up on some things and didn't share
a single post BUT... let's see how far I can go with 31 days ... 31 posts.



Many events are going on in August just like the 15 person
Personal Chef Dinner I just finished last night but I think I can do it!  

right!?!!    Most importantly...  let's all just.....




Let's Do This!   31 days.... 31 posts,  Let's Cultivate Food