October 15, 2012

sharing Jack........

Due to preparing for some upcoming cooking classes...

I decided to share some things I've come across... that caught my eye
and are quite "pinteresting" on---- yes, Pinterest.... aka: my addiction...
especially with a little less time to create new foods in the kitchen right now.

I also wanted to share that I finally created a Facebook page for my food blog.
It's been long over due and I finally gave into creating a fan page.

Please feel free to click a like here and there when something might be interesting!

http://www.facebook.com/LetsCultivateFood

Thanks!
ok, on to some pinteresting Jack..... o lanterns now.

Starting off with clementine pumpkins for the Autumn, October--Halloween season.

This is from  princessandthefrogblog.com

Then we have the cheese burger cheese jack-o-lanterns.
This was found through Reddit.com

The next jack-o-lantern item is.........
Pumpkin puree added pumpkin pancakes with chocolate syrup for the face.
This is from smuckers.com on Pinterest.

I then found a simple cheese sandwich but jack-o-lantern style to smile during lunch.
This picture is from ediblearticles.com


Making shapes with Rice Krispies can be endless which brings us to jack-o-lantern
Rice Krispies Treats! 
From foodfamilyfinds.com through Pinterest.

The last item I discovered tonight was the stuffed pepper.


These stuffed peppers were found on Pinterest through foodallergies.realfoodmedia.com

Food art is really combining 2 favorites of mine. Art & Food.
Being creative with everyday simple food not only makes it fun while making but
quite interesting when it comes to eating the items as well!

Please feel free to leave me a comment , a like, or share with me if you have ever made the
items through my blog!  I would love to see or hear your experience from the blog!