January 9, 2014

Artichoke Spinach Dip


I  you!

Get it? I artichoke you. I 'oughta' choke you!
ok, ok I'll leave the comedy up to the comedians.

I just wanted to share a very easy and healthy recipe for a 
non bake Spinach artichoke dip.


You can use bread, carrots, celery, pretzels, crackers
or bagel chips (my favorite) to dip into this delicious dip.

The recipe is  ~~~>
~ 1 single size of Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla- preferably plain)
~ 1 clove of garlic minced very small
~ 1 small jar of artichoke hearts (please drain them first)
~ a small bag/box of frozen spinach (thawed first- I prefer to chop them small also)
~ sprinkle  (about 1/4 - 1/2  teaspoon of each)
    onion powder
    garlic powder
    pepper flakes (cayenne)
    salt, black pepper
    lemon juice

In Home Cooking Classes Birthday Valentines Day


Zestfully Let's Cultivate Food