October 16, 2011

Pumpkins Like You've Never Seen!

Now, if you enjoy arts and crafts like the way I do....
you will LOVE these snacks!
Everyone has had the simple cheese and crackers so
let's cultivate the cheese and crackers.


I took a block of Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese.


And trimmed the block into 1/4 inch slices. I then took the 1/4 inch slices and 
cut those into  4 pieces. I smushed each square with the palm of my hand to 
make it easier for  molding. 


The cheddar pumpkins can be rolled into balls with your hands and then 
you can take a toothpick and just press in to make an indentation around 
the ball to make it look like the lines in pumpkins. 


My ingredients were little pretzel sticks broken in half (for the pumpkin stem), 
cilantro leaves for the pumpkin leaves (you can use parsley as well)
and liquid cheese as a gluing agent for the pumpkin seeds on the 
everything flavored pretzel chips. 



It just seemed right to lay the cheddar pumpkins on pumpkin seeds. 
Ya know what I mean?